SiteSolved guarantees that any rubbish removal or waste clearance is disposed of ethically and legally whilst maximising diversion from landfill minimising our impact on the environment.
SiteSolved not only works with businesses but also members of the public with a flexible pricing structure from part loads, half loads to full loads you only pay for what we carry.
Household and Rubbish / Waste Clearances
- Electrical Appliances (non hazardous – such as vacuum cleaners/ microwaves and hazardous – such as fridge/freezers or TV’s)
- Old kitchen units
- Old bathrooms
- Washing machines
- Clothing and general Bric-a-Brac
- Household paints and cleaning products
Gardens and Garage Rubbish Removal
- Old sheds
- Old tools
- Garden furniture
- Hazardous (paints, wood stain, cleaning products)
- Gardening equipment
Why Use a Man and Van Rubbish Removal?
- Cost per cubic yard is cheaper than a skip
- Labour is included – meaning all the hard work is done for you
- No unsightly skip on your driveway for several days or other people putting things in there!
- If you do not have a driveway you would need a permit to place a skip on the public highway
- No time off work waiting for a skip to be delivered or collected
- Certain types of waste stream such as fridges, freezers, tyres, TV’s paints, and any other hazardous waste can not be placed in a skip.
If you are and have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us
Call us today on 02380 238281 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Book Now Online For Your Rubbish Removal
Book online now and receive your £10.00 Amazon voucher for up to 6 cubic yards and £20.00 for orders over 6 cubic yards or call us on 02380 238281