“SiteSolved prides itself on customer service and will always endeavour to do a little more than expected” Angela Brice Director
Health & Safety
With the current situation, we all find ourselves in, SiteSolved takes every precaution to ensure the safety of all parties by:
- Firstly: Contactless payment
- Secondly: Kerbside collections
- Thirdly: Disinfection of vehicles & operatives after each collection
- Most Importantly: PPE. Personal Protective Equipment (masks,
With the increase in fly-tipping, it is imperative that when choosing a waste provider, certain criteria is fulfilled:
- Registered Waste Carrier (SiteSolved CBDU350092)
- Do they have appropriate insurance? (SiteSolved has £10 million Public Liability Insurance)
- Appropriate Paperwork: As this a transfer of waste between two parties, it is a legal requirement to generate a waste transfer note which legally must contain the elements below:
- a description of the waste
- any processes the waste has been through
- how the waste is contained or packaged
- the quantity of the waste
- the place and date of transfer
- the name and address of both parties
- details of the permit, licence or exemption of the person receiving the waste
- the licence or registration number of the person handing over the waste, if they have a waste management licence or are a registered carrier of controlled waste
- the appropriate European Waste Catalogue (EWC) code for your waste
- the Standard Industry Code (SIC) of your business
What do our customers think?
Mrs Jemma, Southampton (removal of household waste)
Very pleased with the service provided from start to finish. The process was explained fully and we felt we paid a fair price. The collection took place exactly on time to suit us. Removal of house clearance items was carried quickly and efficiently with appropriate paperwork so we were confident we knew where the materials were going. The team were a pleasure to work with and carried out their work with a pleasant manner and with good humour. Would thoroughly recommend, it was much better, and indeed cost effective option for us compared with hiring a skip.
Mr Paul Cousins, Southampton (Garage Clearance)
Excellent service. Arrived on time Would definitely use again
Miss Angela Brown, New Forest (House Clearance)
What lovely people! I am moving house so had a massive clear out and they couldn’t have been lovelier in helping get rid of all of all my rubbish! There was a tiny bit more than I thought but they were ok with that and cleared the whole lot in about an hour, I am so pleased and now I can get on with my move to the New Forest. Definitely would use them again and have recommended them to my friends and family.
Carrie, Southampton (Kitchen & Bathroom rip-out)
Really great work, I phoned them up and they were really friendly and told me that I would only pay for what they took away and ended up being a bit less than I thought so I am happy they did it that way. They were friendly and nice and did it really quick. They left me the paperwork that makes me know they took it properly to a proper place that recycles so I am happy to know this. I have some more stuff in the garden and I will use Sitesolved again.
Mrs Joanne Russell (Partial house & Garden Clearance)
Very friendly and efficient. They did an excellent job of clearing all the items I needed taking away. Left everything clean and tidy. Would definitely recommend and use their services again. Great service from first phone call until everything was cleared away.
Studio B.A.D Southampton (Furniture Collection)
Angela at Site solved was excellent to deal with, courteous, polite and went out of her way to assist with quote and site visit. The clearance happened very quickly and to the budget and time. If you need any type of clearance I would highly recommend site clearance as they are by far better option than a skip. Thanks guys, it great to meet people who over deliver on their service!
Mr Matthew Ruck (Clearance of Garden Waste)
Another excellent job by Site solved. This time for garden waste clearance. As per previous job price was as stated, work and clearing up was a high standard and overall excellent service. It is also a comfort to know that the waste is being signed for and taken by a reputable company and disposed of/recycled in a responsible way.
Mr C (booked on-line)
5 stars!! From first contact the service we received has been outstanding. We were called back within 10 minutes of sending a message. We received an excellent quote and had rubbish collected next day. They phoned when they were on their way. Such polite professional people. We highly recommend and will be using again very soon
Nicola Salmon Winchester (House Clearance)
The two people who attended were really helpful and did their best to give me the best price. I also felt reassured that I had evidence of where the rubbish would be moved to. I have already recommended them and called them back the next day for another removal. Excellent service
SiteSolved is a family run business which prides itself on customer service and its commitment to the environment through maximising it’s diversion from landfill. SiteSolved will continue to fight against rogue traders and fly-tipping.
Dwain Brice. Director